Client FTP Net Library born from the experience of over 15 years in the programming world of its creator. The library is very useful when you need synchronous calls in applications or websites that save files via FTP (for example in CMS or profile functions). They can also be used in AJAX calls via web services allowing an asynchronously management. The library includes all the common asyncronous FTP client functions often used for the production of web applications and medium/large websites The collection is divided easily into static classes to access the individual functions. Has a linear structure and is easy to use and can be easily integrated into .NET projects.
ile size: 11.1 MB
Core FTP Pro is available with advanced features you need. Our goal is simply to bring you the best FTP software on the internet. Look at the list of features you get with Core FTP Pro – solve all your current and future ftp client needs for one low price.
“Core FTP Pro 2.2 Build 1912”
Free 300 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
With Core FTP Pro, now you can:
Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
Email notification, external program execution, & Ping/TraceRoute included.
View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
Zip support – Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely. Client features include:
– Secure SFTP, SSL & HTTPS support
– International Domain support
– Fast and secure client transfers
– HIPAA compliant security
– Mode Z compression
– User-friendly interface(s)
– Site to Site file transfers
– FULL drag and drop support
– Start/stop/resume of transfers
– Auto retry of failed transfers
– Transfer bandwidth control
– Browser integration
– File masking (wildcards)
– Keep Alive functionality
– Remote file searching
– File permissions (CHMOD)
– Advanced directory listings
– .htaccess & .htpasswd editing
– One click transfers
– Keep Alive functionality
– Automatic S/Key support
– Favorites via menu & drop down
– Desktop shortcuts & drop u/l’s
– Command line support
– FTP/HTTP Proxy, Socks 4&5 support PRO licensing additional features:
– Zip compression / decompression – zip up your files on the fly before transfer
– Scheduling of transfers and templates – for web page updating or backup to ftp servers
– Encryption – decryption of files for extra security
– IBM Information Exchange (IE) support
– GXS ICS support
– Connect:Enterprise support
– Tumbleweed / SecureTransport support
– Templates for common or repetitive tasks
– Additional utilities including Ping & TraceRoute
– External program execution (for AV, etc)
– Email notification of transfer status
– No splash screen for command line tasks HOMEPAGE
In order to maintain your Web site you surely need some kind of FTP software however not all the FTP tools available today seem to be designed with frequent uploading in mind. Indeed, they are not always as handy as they could or should be. Actually, they all seem to copy each others. Updating files on your server can be a repetitive and boring process, and in many cases it’s more trouble than it’s worth. It doesn’t have to be that way, however, as FTP Disk makes this whole process much more intuitive.With FTP Disk just drag and drop your files directly on a server in the list to get them uploaded to the selected path. You can create as many servers as you need with different paths and initiate several uploads at the same time. Of course you can also log into servers as usual, navigate thru directories, create files and folders, download and upload files, modify text files with the built-in editor, preview pictures and change permissions. FTP Disk not only offers a very handy and easy-to-use interface for managing servers, indeed it is also very easy to navigate thru directories. Thanks to the directory bar, a visual and interactive control that displays your current location, you can move to other directories with a single click of your mouse. You can create favorite locations and jump to them at any time. Those favorites are available from the server panel so you can go directly to a directory when connecting to a server or upload files to it! FTP Disk is also available in German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
• Detects and use your language if available.
• All-in-one interface with simultaneous views of remote and local files for easy transfers.
• Visual and interactive directory bar for easy navigation thru directories.
• High-speed multiple downloading and uploading including directly to disconnected servers.
• Support for the FTP and FTPS protocols.
• Built-in text editor to edit remote text files and remote pictures viewer.
• Support for duplicating, copying and moving files and folders.
• Advanced file permission and ownership editor.
• Complete server manager with support for unlimited favorite paths.
• Complete FTP error checking and handling.
• Detailed connection log of commands sent and responses received from the server.
• Native versions for Mac OS X (Universal) and Windows.
OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Language : Multilingual